13 November 2009

The Madman Diaries III



I was out shopping one day, and I thought of something quite peculiar...

Sale for hand sanitizer, with two bottles being sold for the price of one. I normally buy hand sanitizer, and having run out of the stuff a few days ago, I decided to buy the two bottles. As I left the store, I remembered that the hand sanitizer was on a sales display. I never thought there would be an abundance of sanitizer, just waiting for people to score as the hottest item at the store. Why is hand sanitizer so popular nowadays?

Oh, wait.

H1N1.

I'm so slow.

Ever since the H1N1 flu scare earlier this year, people have been washing their hands more often and buying bottles and wipes of hand sanitizer. In addition, my school has various hand sanitizer depots scattered around the halls. One can battle the Pig AIDS by either keeping themselves sanitary by washing and sanitizing their hands often, or take the vaccine. Myself, I don't trust that vaccine. A buddy of mine got ill after taking said vaccine. Hell, conspiracy theorists believe the government is using the vaccine as a front to implant tracker chips into folks intravenously.

Well, I believe that is bull.

I mean, that sounds quite ridiculous.

However, what's NOT ridiculous is that the H1N1 flu is concocted by none other than THE HAND SANITIZER INDUSTRY! Before H1N1, not many people bought hand sanitizer. Core customers were just germophobes and people going on trips to places that may not have clean running water. After a field agent for the industry went to Mexico and unleashed the man-made strain onto the world in 2009, people were getting sick and even more people were getting paranoid. This drove hand sanitizer sales up. Thousands of people are now dead because of an industry that no one gave a damn about as early as last year decided to earn profits for their shareholders.

Big Brother isn't the threat; it's Purell®.

C'est la vie,

siggy 2009

PS: Disregard all of that, I suck cocks.