26 March 2010

MomoCon 2010: A Journey in Pictures



I have returned to reality from the Land of Madness. MomoCon 2010 was a neat, if not tiring, experience and this year I was available for both days (unlike last year, MomoCon 2009, in which I was available only on Saturday). Lots of interesting chaps, cute girls, and lovable weirdos this year, which is strange because cons usually have ill-fitting misfits, freaks, and fatties who have no business cosplaying littering the place. However, the crazies were still present, such as a few furries, teenage girls advertising free hugs and kisses via signs before they got confiscated, boys-love fangirls who would strike the ass of anyone who asked about their yaoi paddles, and even a schoolgirl who was selling used panties in some corner somewhere.

I did get some neat things this year, mostly doujins and minicomics, and someday I might review them after I've read them all, but for right now, here is a slideshow of people and things I found interesting in MomoCon 2010.



Enjoy,
siggy 2010