14 January 2011

Jokémon


Back in 2005, my friend Jose and I have worked on a 15 page comic in our spare time called "Jokémon". Jose wrote the plot and I helped with some of the gags, while I concentrated on the artwork. We planned to draw up two installments, a "Drugs" version and a "Sex" version, but only the "Drugs" version was finished. I've had sketches for the "Sex" version drawn back then, but they're either lost or thrown away by now. Six years later, there is still no "Sex" version available, and I doubt it'll ever be made.

What you are about to read is material that hasn't been read by anyone short of myself, Jose, and a few friends. It is the complete and unedited "Drugs Version" story, rife with violence, sexism, racism, homophobia, profane language, references to mindless sex and heavy drugs--all played for cheap laughs. In other words, this is a comic intended for (im)mature readers and NOT for children. Especially since said comic was created by two high school boys who found gay jokes and bad puns to be the pinnacle of comedy.

If all of this still hasn't deterred you from reading the comic, then please enjoy "Jokémon: Drugs Version":

cover

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

ten

eleven

twelve

thirteen

fourteen (end)



siggy 11