01 April 2011

Nintendo 3DS



I got a 3DS at its launch date last Sunday. That being said, I spent a lot of time on it and I have a one thing to say about it:

It sucks dick.

The games suck, the 3D doesn't work and hurts my eyes, AR cards were bent when I got the package, and the piece of shit feels flimsy and dies every now and then from shit battery life as well as the black screen of date. It even broke after accidentally dropping it today, unlike Nintendo's other shit. Fucking piece of shit. I can't even return it, and breaking it is out of the question because I'm such a jew about my shit. Buying this thing was a mistake. Fucking Nintendo. Reggie, if you're reading this, I have one thing to say to you, sir:














Check your calendar.


April fools, everyone. I actually really love this thing. Except for the battery life, of course. :P

Bless,
siggy 11