12 August 2011

I Was at the San Diego Comic-Con!! (Sort of.)




For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter, I have tweeted last month that I was mentioned in the Shonen Jump Mangaka Workshop Panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. During that panel, the SJ editorial team and Shueisha's Deputy Director of Shonen Manga (and former Editor-in-Chief of Weekly Jump)SASAKI Hisashi reviewed a few entries sent in from early entrants of Jump's Storyboard Contest. I was among one of the entrants and so my entry was shown on Comic-Con with a critique by Mr. SASAKI. Check it out!


My bit starts at the 35:40 mark.

Transcript here for those of you who don't feel like watching the video: http://shonenjump.viz.com/content/sj-panel-sdcc-recap

Bless,

siggy 11

PS: This blog is now published fortnightly. Ignore the "weekly" part.