13 January 2012

Bad Necromance (NSFW)



You have been warned.

I've drawn this comic during Halloween but I haven't published it yet until now.
For those of you who haven't followed me since the beginning, I've created an adult webcomic called "Pervertman!" back in 2007 on my homepage but silently discontinued it since 2009. It was about an obscene "superhero" (and I'm using the term VERY loosely) who fought crime and ironically causes more crime. Thirty-two episodes were produced, which also composed of one long storyline I've called "Chapter One". There was a "Chapter Two" planned but I really had no motivation to keep going with the series despite having a few fans of that comic. As for "Chapter One", I'm on the fence whether I should re-publish them or not. "Pervertman!" in general was fun to draw, but I wanted to draw other stuff which was just as fun.

Here's the comic. Please note that due to its adult nature, the pages will be hotlinked since this is otherwise a SFW blog. Enjoy.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Again, this comic is NSFW so please read at your own risk. I can't police what people do online but I'm also not responsible if you find this comic offensive so please do not e-mail me with complaints. Like I said, it's for mature audiences only. Otherwise, enjoy.

siggy 11

"PERVERTMAN!" © 2007, 2011 The Ray N. Experience. All rights reserved.