02 October 2009

Wish List 2009


It's that time of year again. Holiday season isn't until a few more months, but stores are already getting prepared. I try to not be such a materialistic person, but goddamn there's a lot of cool shit out there this year that I want, but couldn't afford. If you're feeling quite charitable, please get me one of the following:


-A one year subscription to Shonen Jump
-R. Crumb's Illustrated Book of Genesis (as of yesterday, I scored it. So VOID.)
-Shinchan DVD box sets
-Cromartie High School complete DVD box set
-Hissing Fauna Are You the Destroyer? (of Montreal)
-An actual Death Note
-DEVO Energy Dome (hat)
-DJ Hero (Xbox 360)
-The Blues Bros. (DVD) (VOID. Picked it up for five bucks. WOOT!) 
-The Rocky Horror Picture Show (DVD)
-Breakfast in America (Supertramp)
-Microsoft Points
-Xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription
-The White Album (The Beatles)
-Tickets to the "This Is It" MJ movie. 
-Money

The list will be edited when I score an item (will be marked VOID) or if I feel that it isn't that important. But, I will get you something nice if you give me a gift. ;)

Bless,

siggy 2009