23 July 2010

Achievements



Hello.

I have had some achievements this week, and I'd thought I'd share. And yes, this is a shameless self-promotion post. I regret nothing.



Earlier this week, I've worked on a short test clip to re-orient myself with Flash, and the results aren't half-bad. Check it out:




Today, me and my friend and peer Josh Blair are featured on The Daily Crosshatch, a blog that covers the world of alternative comics. We have a cartoon up there, followed by some information posted about our works. And yes, this blog has been mentioned. Thanks to Sarah Morean for featuring our work! :)
You can check out the article here.



(Yes, this was a sad attempt at buttering you up, dear reader. Again, I regret nothing.)

If you want to create your own Xbox 360-style "Achievements", check out http://justasktheitguy.com/xbox-360/xbox-360-news/xbox-360-achievement-generator/.

Have a nice day,
siggy 2010