11 May 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: "Jokémon Black & White"




Hello.

I'm here to announce that my good friends Jose Lopez, Angel de Leon and I have decided to create a sequel to 2005's parodic doujin work "Jokémon: Drugs Version". Coming this summer: "Jokémon Black & White".

After a year's worth of discussion and many rejected ideas, we've laid a basic groundwork for this new Jokémon story. Originally the sequel was going to be a continuation of the original work called "Jokémon: Sex Version" and just two months ago I wrote some gags for an eventual story called "Jokémon FartGold & HoleSilver", but I felt it would be dated. Instead, the story is adapted from the recent "Black & White" games and it stars a new protagonist with new Jokémon in a new region. I can't say much, but it's going to be longer than the original comic and a lot more crass.

We're still ironing out details, but if I'm given the OK, I'll share some production sketches and maybe tease some of the gags. We'll make a "Japan time" out of it.

Also, please note that this will not affect the production of "Children Are Evil" and there is also another comic in the works for the publication "Candy or Medicine". I'll reveal more details on the latter comic as the time comes.

All in all, this is going to be one busy summer.

Bless,



siggy 11


DISCLAIMER: "Jokémon Black & White" is a satirical work. It should not be confused with Nintendo's "Pokémon" series. Jokémon is a joint work by Blu Latin Artist Productions, The Ray N. Experience, & Missignos.